California Bearing Ratio Test Reporting
- ASTM D1883
- AASHTO T 193
- Virginia Test Method VTM-8
This program reduces the data from California Bearing Ratio (CBR) tests, calculates CBR values and plots reports featuring stress vs. penetration, CBR vs. density and swell vs. time charts.
- User-adjustable linearity correction.
- Swell data is supported but not required.
- Optionally, the program will interpolate data to determine the CBR at 95% maximum dry density.
- The test report presents the load-penetration curve and the test results for up to three specimens.
- The report may also include swell-time graphs and CBR vs. percent compaction graphs.
- The raw testing data may also be exported into a format called XML. These files may be viewed with a web browser (click here to view a sample) and imported into Microsoft Excel which makes them perfect for supplying to clients who want access to the raw data.
- CBR can import data acquisition files created by the DGSI (Durham Geo) automated load frame, and can also be configured to import data acquisition files created by customized data acquisition systems.
All GEOSYSTEM programs are site licensed. One license fee covers unlimited installations at a single address and there are no ongoing maintenance costs.