Configuring Proctor and LabSuite to Display both Uncorrected and Corrected Results
Problem: On hardcopy moisture-density reports, only the oversize-corrected test results and curve are shown. The uncorrected results and curve are not reported.
Explanation: The software allows users to select — on a per-test specification basis — whether the uncorrected test results and/or curve is displayed along with the corrected test results. The choice is made on the program's Test Specification dialog.
Solution: To display both the corrected and uncorrected test results and/or curve:
- Start the software, then select "Options" > "Proctor Setup".
- Click on "Calculated Values" (underneath "Moisture-Density" if you're running LabSuite) in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click on "Edit" under "Test specifications" at right.
- Find and click on your test specification in the left-hand specification list.
- Finally, under "Oversize (rock) correction", select the "Test points and the max. density and opt. moisture" "Correct" option then check both boxes immediately below that option as well.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any other test specifications that you will be using.