Profile View Orientation
When you're plotting profiles, LOGDRAFT always places borings along the profile in order of increasing coordinates: smaller to larger station numbers, northing and easting values, etc. This may not be what you're looking for if you're plotting a north to south line of borings and the southern-most boring in the line has the smallest coordinate (e.g., smallest station number): the resulting profile will show the southern- most boring on the left side of the page.
We'll be remedying this in a future version of the software by adding an option to reverse the view; in the meantime, here's a workaround:
- Select "Print" > "Subsurface Profiles"
- Click on the large button that says "Click to select from a plan view"
- On the right side of the dialog you'll see two buttons: click on the one that shows a box with an arrow inside.
- First off, orient the box so that the arrow points in the direction that you want your profile view to show: use the "L" and "R" keys to rotate the box until it points correctly.
- Use the mouse to grab the handles on the box's sides to size and move the box until it fits all of the borings that you want to show on the profile.
- Preview or Output your report.