From this dialog you can add:
- Descriptions for the symbols in a new graphic symbols file that you've created
- Create a pop-up selection menu
- Create a legend for the the types of stratigraphy transition lines used on your boring log report
- Add a key of terms to your legend
To describe the symbols in a new graphic symbols file:
- Double-click on your symbol file in the dialog's list of tables that can be created. If your symbol file isn't included in the list, it's because you've already created a legend table for the symbol file.
To create a pop-up selection menu for use during data entry:
- Double-click on List of items for data entry picklist.
To create a legend for stratigraphy transition lines:
- Double-click on Descriptions of various line types (solid, dotted, etc.)
To create a key of terms for your legend:
- Double-click on List of text for hardcopy legend.