Data entry for a swell or consolidation test is split into a number of separate steps:
- Sample and test background information, which covers basic information about the test and the sample tested.
- Loading increment readings data entry.
- A loading increment encompasses all of the readings taken while specific pressure was applied to the sample. The term's used generically to refer to load, unload and reload intervals.
- Review and adjust time-rate curve constructions.
- Review and adjust the compression curve constructions.
- Preview and print the final test reports.
Begin your test entry by clicking on the underlined CONS at the bottom of a GDM sample data card.